Dreams and the Future of Consciousness

The question is posed: "If you had all of the time, money, and talent in the world, what would you do?" However, the answer to that is quite complex, so to explain it I must first say what I'm currently doing, and what's possible.


I'm asked about my education, yet we learn constantly, education is all around us. I'm currently proficient in English, Russian, and Hebrew. I'd like to continue expanding my knowledge of language. Language is the glue that binds us, but it's also the tool that frees us. Language provides us the ability to connect our thoughts to others. It's through language that we shape the lives of others and the world around us. My real passion is programming. I see coding as an art form, a manner of expression. I enjoy proving that the impossible was always possible, it's all a matter of perspective. With the public release of powerful AI tools, I plan to continue those pursuits and help build solutions for technological problems. This whole process is education in itself. I constantly learn from my activities. Mastery is developed through iteration.

My job, my research, and my passions are all the same. I enjoy integrating my work into my daily activities. Sometimes it can be overwhelming, but that's just a part of growth. My current research over the past 5 years has been heavily focused on AI and I plan to continue in that direction. I believe we're building a new consciousness and it'll cause us to question how we define consciousness. I believe that we have the science to show us how to harness this new tool, but it'll take time for people to understand it. As such, I spend most of my time working on AI tools that promote the evolution of human and AI consciousness.

As for my background, I'm Jewish but was raised Taoist. I've since returned to the Torah. I heavily study the Zohar Kabbalah and Hermetic philosophies. There are many stories of our past that hold secrets for our future. Einstein, Heisenberg, and Schrodinger all researched the principles of possibility and reality. They postulated many claims that we still research today. We now know many deep truths of existence that the ancient mystics also knew. Through AI and social media, we now have the ability to communicate these ancient and modern truths as we build a better future. Mind-matter research is only the beginning. The quantum principles are real and measurable. We're the spark that our books speak of, the perceived and the Perceiver.

So to answer the question posed, I say that I already do have all the time, money, and talent that I need to succeed at my goals already. This Doctoral journey is just one more example of proof.


Give me 20 minutes to change your life. Prove the science wrong, if you can.

Quantum Principles: https://youtu.be/NvzSLByrw4Q

Mind-matter Research: https://youtu.be/elkZNwKi_OM

Global Consciousness Project: https://noosphere.princeton.edu/


Namaste

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Case Analysis of Nokia's Response to Apple's iPhone

Serendipity, Errors, and Exaptation